We at Veuhub Inc. ("Veuhub" "us", "we", or "our") recognize and respect the importance of maintaining your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from you when you visit our website ("Site") and/or use our Services (the "Services”). This Privacy Notice also explains how we may process, transfer, store and disclose the information collected, as well as your ability to control certain uses of the collected information.
Please read the following terms and policy carefully. When you use this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the policies, terms and conditions set forth herein.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth in this document.
Grounds for data collection
Processing of your "Personal Data" (meaning any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means) is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services and the operation of our website (hereinafter the "Services" and "Website"), to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
How do we receive data about you?
"Personal Information” or “Personal Data” means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law. We receive Personal Information from various sources:
1. Registration information - When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to create an account or register to our Service (for example, your name and email address)
2. When you communicate with us - For example when you send us an email or contact request, we collect the Personal Information you provided us with
4. Third party information - We may receive your data from third party providers who help us with the provision and maintenance of our Services, such as traffic analytics vendors, fraud prevention agencies and others.
What kind of information do we collect?
In the course of using the Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data to provide and improve the Service, to contact or identify you, to enable you to access certain parts of the Website, and as otherwise indicated in this Policy. We collect the following Personal Data about you:
• Registration information - your name, your mailing address, your email address, telephone number, and similar contact details.
• When using our Website - our webserver will collect your IP-address, and information about your general location (such as city and country).
We also collect data about the use of our Service and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate it and improve it. We may collect the following non-Personal Data:
• Technical information - your name, your mailing address, your email address, telephone number, and similar contact details.
• Information from third parties - this category includes information we receive from our business partners. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us. This information is also used to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
If we combine Personal Data with non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data. Further Personal Data will only be stored and processed if you voluntarily provide it to us, e.g. through a contact form.
When you visit or access our Services we use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) pixels, cookies, events and other technologies. Those allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behavior, in order to enhance your navigation in our Services, improve our Website's performance, perform analytics and customize your experience on it. In addition, we may merge information we have with information collected through these tracking technologies with information we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such information may become Personal Data.
How do we use the data we collect?
• Provision of service - for the provision and improvement of our Services, including for support and to respond to your queries.
• Service announcements - we will use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and offer you service offers.
• Marketing purposes - we may use your Personal Data (such as your email address or phone number). For example, by subscribing to our newsletter you will receive tips and announcements straight to your email account. We may also send you promotional material concerning our services or our partners' services (which we believe may interest you), including but not limited to, by building an automated profile based on your Personal Data, for marketing purposes. You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
◦ Opt-out of receiving marketing materials - If you do not want us to use or share your Personal Data for marketing purposes, you may opt-out in accordance with this "Opt-out" section. Please note that even if you opt-out, we may still use and share your Personal Data with third parties for non-marketing purposes (for example to fulfill your requests, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, etc.). In such cases, the companies with whom we share your Personal Data are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these non-marketing services.
• Analytics, surveys and research - from time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the data we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features, all in order to improve our Service and think of new and exciting features for our users.
• Protecting our interests - we may use your Personal Data when we believe it's necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of MMG, its users and/or partners.
• Enforcing of policies - we may use your Personal Data in order to enforce our policies, including but not limited to our Terms.
• Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements - we may use your Personal Data to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
With whom do we share your Personal Data?
• Internal concerned parties - we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
• Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities - we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party's property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual's Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
International Data transfer
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We understand the importance of protecting children's privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site and Services are not designed for or directed at children under the age of 16 years old ("Minors"). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data, he or she should contact us using the details provided below.
How we protect your information
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and isn't publicly available. We limit access of your information only to those employees or partners on a "need to know" basis, in order to enable the carrying out of the agreement between us. While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your account. You will be solely responsible for keeping your password confidential and for all use of your password and your account, including any unauthorized use. You should also be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using the service, and you do so at your own risk.
You may request to:
• Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Data, together with supplementary information.
• Receive a copy of Personal Data you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• Request rectification of your Personal Data that is in our control.
• Request erasure of your Personal Data.
• Object to the processing of Personal Data by us.
• Request to restrict processing of your Personal Data by us.
• Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, trading information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
How to contact us?
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer ("DPO") at DPO@veuhub.com
Updates to this Policy
The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior in order to enhance your navigation on our Service, improve our Service performance and customize your experience on our Service. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Service, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your interests and administer services to our Users, advertisers, publishers, customers and partners. We also allow third parties to collect information about you through Tracking Technologies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that a web server places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
What types of Tracking Technologies do we use?
There are five main types of Tracking Technologies:
Strictly Necessary Tracking Technologies –
These Tracking Technologies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of our Platform, or to provide a service requested by you (such as your username). We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these cookies. These cookies can be used for security and integrity reasons - for example to detect violation of our policies, detect fraud and for support or security features.
Functionality Tracking Technologies –
These Tracking Technologies allow our Platform to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced and personalized features. For example, these cookies are used for authentication (to remember when you are logged-in) and support other features of our Platform.
Performance Tracking Technologies –
These Tracking Technologies collect information about your online activity (for example the duration of your visit on our Platform), including behavioral data and content engagement metrics. These cookies are used for analytics, research and to perform statistics (based on aggregated information).
Advertising Tracking Technologies –
These Tracking Technologies are used to deliver tailored offers and advertisements to you, based on your derived interests. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by our advertisers (for example advertising networks) and provide them insights about the people who see and interact with their ads, visit their websites or use their app.
Social Media Tracking Technologies –
Our website includes social media features, such as the Facebook "Like" or "Share" buttons. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Platform. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing these features.
How to manage your cookie settings
Please note that we do not recognize or respond to automated browser signals regarding Tracking Technologies, including "Do Not Track" requests.
Information about cookies is usually found in the "Help" section of the web browser. Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers:
Chrome for mobile
Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
Turning off third party cookies/Third Party Tracking Technologies -
You can turn off certain Third Party Tracking Technologies/targeting/advertising cookies by visiting the following link:
Network Advertising Initiative
You find more information about cookies and the following third-party websites here: